Thursday, December 1, 2011

Until When? :'/

Hey amiggos! What's up? Are you okay there? Long time no see yah! Anyways, today is 2nd December right? The last month of 2011 . There's a lot of memories in 2011. Imma miss all the sweet moment x3 So, then on starting November we got fighting. And it takes something like 10 days to get back our happiness :') After me ok with him, and i don't know why lately ni me treat him like.............. Uwwww, it's to hard for me to forget what he do to me. Ishhhhhh -.- So then, imma be honestly at my blog. I'm gettin' mad over you. I don't care if you wanna play that stupid HoN all your day. But, please. I'm feel like that your 2nd girlfriends. You'll text me one hour something before you off to dreemland. Sedangkan, this is school holidays. Cmon Shahazim, see ahh. Yahh, I mengaku you selalu bagi sweetalk, but i never saw your deed base on your sweetalk ;( I scared of loosing you for second time baby. Please don't do that again! Until when we gonna be like this? A little bit sad cause on our first and second monthsary we didn't meet ;( Ishhhhh, i can't update it too long . So, let me keep all the others in deep side m heart. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment