Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm glad to be yours :D

Hey guys :D What's up ? Long time no see yahh ! Mwehehehe :3  So, I pernah posted something about my heart was taken but i'm not taken something liddat . And now i'm already taken x) On 20th October 2011, 6:38 p.m , School Canteen there's was a date time and place that i should remember till died :p It's about 23 days :) Ohh ya, I tak bagitahu lagi who's the guy that own's my heart xD It's Shahazim Shahrul Zaman :) Nice guy , have a good looked . There's a lot of girl admirer him . Sometimes feel jealous but I must alight it (: Shahazim, thanks a lot for givin' me second chance. I'm really appreciate it! :D So, Still remembered that you broke 2 of your promises that is you wanna gave me one of your stuff and you said you gonna do surprised for proven that you love me but i don't mind. Memang Azim ada hak pun nak buat :) Hmm, nevermind lahh :3 Imma miss you on this comin' school holidayy :( So then we couple one day after your birthday. Actully haa, T-shirt that i bought for you not using my money at all . My dad gettin' mad when i wanted to paid it using my own's. So,the shirt actully my dad yang belikan for you :) But, you won't get Padini's i guess . My dad wanna bought Giordano's for you . But........ ohh nevermind :) So how's the shirt? Okayy ? So, em' lately we got a fight . It's happened from my fault! How's stupiddo i am ?! -.- I'm sorry kay darling ? :) All over i want you to know is Iloveyousomuch! I don't wanna to be like girls that you ever had baby :3 And i don't wan't you to be like boys that i ever had too. I think haa kita perlu beritahu each other about our feelings. If nt, kita terus akan terus begini . Hmm, up to you . So, i have a lot of stories that i want you to know , but we don't have time for each other. You've a lot of time at your 'HoN'. Emm' i don't mind at all . Serious. But, if i do back to you, don't gettin' mad at me yahh ! :) I'm a malicious (: So , yahh i end my post until this . If a get story to tell i will update it again :D Byeeee ! Takecare yahh ! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment